Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Glass is Still Half Full and Don't You Dare Tell Me It Isn't Or I'll Hurt You

I am pleased to announce that I survived the Sagittarius Lunar Eclipse, Full Moon, and Venus Transit this week. I spent three days waiting with baited breath for disaster to strike, but at the end of it all, I'm still fairly optimistic. Nothing broke. Nothing died. Nothing kicked me in the @ss and laughed hysterically as I fell down the stairs. In fact, nothing happened AT ALL. It was so boring, I almost slipped into a coma. I'm told these events can take up to two weeks to fully develop a manifestation on your life, but I'm not listening. I have my fingers in my ears, and I can't hear you LALALA! Because the truth is that I don't want any more shake ups right now. 2012 has not been the year of ME, as I hoped it would be when I did my yearly tarot spread that had me all frothing at the mouth and pouring myself an extra glass of bubbly. I just realized I forgot to post that here, so witness:



I think I thought this was a writing related spread back in January. I thought..Will ya just look at *that*! The World in January! And then I was humming, she's got the whole world in her hands for about three days, because I was getting back into submission land, and high on life, and I really did feel like I had my sh*t together that entire month, I was all, oh look at that lovely beautiful struggle in May (the five people jousting with sticks) and then a blind choice in June (the chick with two swords crossed over her chest), perhaps a contract is offered? And OMG, I am SO In The Boat by the time August rolls around! (And yes, I realize I started with the January card in the 12 o'clock position, but it's the intent that matters, so back off.) Well, okay, I couldn't have been more wrong apparently. I'm seeing every single card as it happens, sometimes BEFORE it happens, but it's definitely not about writing. What a silly, silly Fool I always am. (And why not? The Fool is my soul card.) So far, 2012 has been the year of many other people I like, but not of me. In fact, this year is so not about me that I've had to completely check my Ego. I gotta take deep breaths every so often and say, Ces...this is SO not about you. Ces, put down the Ego and step away from the Pepsi Max. And frankly, I was a little upset as the year's gifts seemed to come into play because I so wanted 2012 to be The Year of Me. But I'm okay now. I'm in a good place. I can deal with the focus being on someone else. Takes the pressure off me while I do what I do best--flail. Yup. 2011 was all about flailing, and I said I wasn't gonna do it anymore, but 2012 is still more flailing. The good news is I see a King of Pentacles in November, which means some good news about money is on the way, and then that guy with 10 swords stuck in his back in December--that has GOT to be an ending. Let's hope it's the end of flailing. But if it isn't, it's probably just the zombie apocalypse. Nothing to worry about at all.

No comments: