I'm still quite amazed at how easy it was to make a cosmo. It's always been a fave drink that I reserve for those "special" times when I want to drop 10-15 bucks on a single beverage, so I guess I thought it would be harder to make. Well, the hardest part was actually finding my shot glass in the back of the liquor cabinet. I spent maybe ten minutes looking up recipes and choosing ingredients. I'm not usually a liquor snob or anything, but I thought if I was experimenting, I might as well get the good stuff. Here's the recipe I used, which is sort of a "best of" mixture of like three recipes I saw plus my own "special" ingredient:
Persephone Cosmo
1 oz Absolut Citron
1 oz Cointreau
1 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
2oz pomegranate cranberry juice cocktail
Combine in a shaker of ice, shake, strain into a martini glass,
garnish with a slice of lime and slurp away!
1 comment:
Yummy! It looks like a good recipe to me!
Post a Comment